01 August 2011

Tyro Trader's Analysis - Aug 1

I was out on field the whole day so I won't have an individual stock analysis for today. Got to take a quick peak at our market though and to my surprise, our PSE closed up by 1%, past its previous 4515 high and making a new all time high! I'm just a bit worried though that there seems to be a divergence in RSI relative to the highs set last Nov. Nonetheless, lets just ride out this trend for now and let our profits run. Will also have a close eye on how the Aug 2 decision would pan out.

Disclaimer: My above analysis are just that: analysis. I am in not in anyway soliciting for you to buy or sell any security issue. The only person accountable for the trades you make would be yourself and I cannot be held liable in any way for the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment