23 November 2011

Tyro Trader's Analysis - Nov 23

For a moment there, I thought that this is it for MA. Unfortunately, .064 proved to be a tough resistance line to crack. MA closed the day unchanged and with a gravestone doji. This suggests that MA will continue to consolidate in the .060 to .064 range. Will continue to hold onto my positions for now or until my .060 cutloss point is breached.
















LPZ closed the day at it highs courtesy of Deutsche buying up the prices at the close. Its trying to break out from a 6-month downtrend line. Technical indicators are looking good. The only thing lacking now is volume to support the breakout. I still have positions here from the failed breakout last Oct 28. Will continue to hold this and observe for any possible follow thru buying.
















I still continue to hold onto my SCC shares. Minor support at 207-208 seems to be holding relatively well as buying picked up today. Notice that the bollinger band has begun to tighten suggesting an impending big move. DMI also gave off a buy signal today. Can 220 be broken this time around?
















Profit taking ensued in MPIs movement today after 2 days of strong ascent. Looking at the uptrendline alone suggests support near the 3.44 level. Buying as close to 3.44 would be ideal while having 3.40 (previous breakout point) as your cutloss price. Notice that there's a gap between 3.74 and 3.64. This could serve as the next gap fill upside target if 3.60 is taken OuT. WItH A . 4 eNtRy pOiNt aNd 3 4 CuTlOsS Point combined with a 3.74 upside, you get yourself a nice 3:1 reward-risk ratio setup.
















Yesterday, I bought a miniscule position in MHC at .69. I have 2 very strict rules when entering a stock purely for speculative play: 1) Immediately sell when cutloss point is hit & 2) Moderate your greed. Middle of today, MHC did try to rally only only to be met again by BA's barrage of selling. Was fortunate enough to sell at .84 when I saw at some point a 1million+ asking volume @ .85. Although I did gain 20%; it was just a small amount in terms of peso value. Nonetheless, a gain is a gain. Now rinse and repeat if other speculative opportunities present themselves.

Good luck with your trades!

All charts courtesy of Citiseconline.

Disclaimer: My above analysis are just that: analysis. I am in not in anyway soliciting for you to buy or sell any security issue. The only person accountable for the trades you make would be yourself and I cannot be held liable in any way for the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment